Evolution of Heaven & Hell WC3 Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply here for DotA elite

Go down

Apply here for DotA elite Empty Apply here for DotA elite

Post  Quarantine Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:07 pm

To apply for the squad, please copy the following questions (highlight and CTRL+C) and paste them in a new topic by using the button above. Title it *(your IGN here)'s application. If you are not accepted to our primary elite team to compete with other clans, you may be placed on our secondary team which will fight our primary in clan inhouse games. If you are placed on the secondary team, do not be disappointed. If someone from the primary team cannot make the match, or has a vacation, I will pull extra players from the secondary elite. We also need the secondary team. It is crucial for our future plans.

Name:

WC3 account:

Time zone:

How long have you been playing the game?

How experienced do you think you are?

Why do you think you would be a good addition to the elite squad?

Tell us a little about yourself:

Do you have a microphone?:

Do you own a ventrillo server or Team speak server?:

Thank you for your interest in the squad. Application process may take a few days as I have to overlook them all and see you play in-game as well, so please be patient. If you are accepted you'll get a private message from me or a site admin/shaman in your PM (select from your navigation bar) ~Quar
Quarantine
Quarantine
Admin

https://claneohh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down